Thursday 7 August 2014

FOTD & OOTD: Birthday Meal!

Today, myself and my family went for a meal at Junction 28 in late celebration of my 18th birthday. So I decided to show you what I paired my cute little AX Paris playsuit with!

I wore it with these little brown strappy sandals by F&F, they have a 3 inch heel which, for me, is the perfect balance between height and still being able to walk, the shade of brown literally goes with anything and they have cute little gold pyramid shapes on the straps to keep them fun and interesting. They're not the comfiest shoes but they're fine for a sit down meal.
I actually didn't wear any jewelry with this because I'm not really a big jewelry wearer and I didn't feel like the outfit required any. If I was to wear jewelry with it though, I would have probably worn my pandora bracelet and some earrings, I definitely would have kept it simple though.


























For make-up, again I kept it very simple. I'm not one for going overboard with jewelry and make-up, I like to let the outfit speak for itself. So all I'm wearing on my face is Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation 010, Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, Bourjois 48 Cendre De Rose Brune Blush, Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara and Rimmel Special Eyes Eyeliner. 

Okay, so I just realised how many Rimmel products I use. Maybe it's time to be a bit more adventurous and invest in some new brands. Maybe I'll pick up some new stuff the next time I go shopping and I'll do some reviews on here.

Anyway, thank you for visiting my little blog, feel free to have a look around some more and maybe leave me a comment letting me know what products I should try!

Talk soon, Aimee.

2 comments: