Monday 11 August 2014

Mini Haul!


Today, I acquired a couple of fashion/beauty products, and I thought I'd make a little blog post showing you what I got.


I'm going to start with the beauty products and the first beauty product I picked up was this L'Oreal True Match Touche Magique Highlighting Concealer in Ivory Beige. I wanted to try this because I've been feeling like my current concealer is a tiny bit orange and doesn't really blend into my skin as much as I would like it to. So, I have this one now and I will do a review on it as well as the rest of the products in this post once I've had the chance to try them out properly.


Next I bought these two Rimmel London Exaggerate Lip Liners in 063 Eastend Snob and 024 Red Diva. Before these I actually didn't own a lip liner at all so I decided it was time to invest.


The final beauty product I invested in today was Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in 022 Sun Bronze. I've never really had the determination to sit and spend hours getting bronzer just right and the only bronzer I had didn't really work for me so hopefully this one will be good enough to encourage me to put more effort into bronzing/highlighting my face.



On to fashion! I am a major pumps/ballerina shoe lover and anyone who knows me knows that when I find a pair I love I wear them to death. That is why my white ones are covered in mud and my blue ones are falling apart. So, it was finally time to say goodbye to my old favourites and hello to my new ones. These shoes are a slightly different style to the regular ballerina pumps that I usually wear but it's good to shake things up once in a while! I love the patterns on both of these, the blue ones are just adorable and the leopard print ones look like they'll go with anything so it's an all around win! I had to wear them around a little first but now they are super comfy and fit my tiny size 3 feet perfectly.



The last fashion item I got was this F&F Quilted Phone PurseBecause I'm the type of person who hates having worry about a handbag getting lost or stolen when I'm out, I think this little purse is perfect as I can keep all of my money and my phone in one place and with the gold chain strap I can keep it with me all the time without it getting in the way (and this way I don't have to make my boyfriend carry all my stuff around for me). You can also get this purse in cream but I decided to go with black just because it'll go with a wider range of outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment