Thursday 10 December 2015

Day 10: Annie (1982)

The first thing I've noticed about this is that the Annie in this version of the film is much more violent than in the 1999 version. There's actually a lot of subtle differences that aren't all to do with the time difference but little things to do with how the story is.

Even though I definitely prefer the 1999 version for it's happy feel-good essence, I have to give credit to this for the choreography and all the little details that the extras do that you'll miss if you're not paying attention.

This is a very late blog post but I've had a busy day! I handed in an assignment, then went back to bed, then I read, then I went to view two houses, then I read again and managed to finish Queen of Shadows. Now I am left to wait for the next book, while also waiting for Reign to restart, and Once Upon a Time and Pretty Little Liars. It's a good job Christmas is right around the corner otherwise I do not know how I would cope!

Anyway the rest of my night is going to be spent with Jammie Dodgers.

Overall I give Annie (1982):

No comments:

Post a Comment