Friday 11 December 2015

Day 11: All I Want for Christmas

I officially don't have another assignment to hand it until January!!! I have handed in the last of my assignments for my The Write Approach and Intro to Audio units and all I have left is Photography.

Today, I am watching All I Want for Christmas but I'm also very tired so today's post is not going to be a long one.

At the moment, I am very much excited to go home for Christmas next week and just be back in Wales for a bit! But for now I am going to lie in bed and relax and I think I deserve it after completing and handing in two assignments this week.

All I want for Christmas is a really cute movie and the main two children are so cute! I think this is a movie that I would re-watch in the future!

Overall I give All I Want for Christmas:


No comments:

Post a Comment