Sunday 20 December 2015

Day 20: Bridget Jones' Diary

I can't believe there's only a few days left of this. It doesn't feel like I've been blogging for 20 days straight now, and the fact there's only 5 days left is a little saddening.

But I will definitely not be carrying on with a post a day after this month, because that would just be too much and I would much prefer to do one good post a week than meh posts every day. Maybe I should make it a New Years Resolution to write at least one post a week, but I'll think more about that when we get closer to actual New Years.

Today I am watching Bridget Jones' Diary with Jordan and so far it is very much enjoyable. I love any movie that involves writing and books in some way so the fact she keeps a diary and works at a publishing company instantly makes the movie more interesting to me.

I am sat watching it in my beautiful recently re-decorated room, which I am in love with. And I am watching it on my glorious TV which I was lucky enough to be able to bring home over the Christmas holidays.

I have enjoyed Bridget Jones very much and I am very happy I watched it.

Overall I give Bridget Jones' Diary:

No comments:

Post a Comment