Monday 21 December 2015

Day 21: My Christmas TBR

For those of you who don't know 'TBR' means 'to be read', so for this blog post I decided to share my TBR for the Christmas holidays.

1. Girl Online: On Tour - Zoe Sugg
This is the second book in Zoe Sugg's Girl Online series, the first of which I have actually written a review on, which you can read here. I've actually already started this book but due to the busy life of a university student and the importance of reading the Throne of Glass series, it kind of fell off to one side. But I'm determined to finish it, and I feel like now while I'm chilling at home is the perfect time!

2. City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare
This is the second book in Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments series. Again, I have read the first book in the series and I've started this one, but despite this series' glowing reputation I am finding them a little hard to get into. But once again I am determined to finish this book and the rest of the series because I'm just stubborn in that way.

3. A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J Maas
So I don't know if you already know this... but I LOVE Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. The problem is, I just finished the fourth book in that series and I have no idea when or if another one will be coming out. So when I found out she'd written another book, the only logical thing to do was buy it immediately. I am already a little way through this book, I like it (not as much as Throne of Glass) but I am liking, it's still in it's 'introducing the world and characters' stage at the moment but it's starting to pick up and I'm excited to finish it.

4. The Harry Potter Series - J.K. Rowling
This series is obviously extremely popular and I probably should have read them by now and I have actually already finished the first two and a half books in the series... a few years ago. I think the problem was that the series is so big that it was a bit of an overwhelming read when I was younger, but this time around I am determined to read the entire thing start to finish and finally get the full Harry Potter experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment